Recently Adobe released their latest version of Creative Cloud (CC) for both, Windows PCs and Mac. You can download it using the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application which allows users to update their CC applications individually or together.
Adobe has made some solid changes to most of their applications. Now the latest version of After Effects CC is supposed to be having a good performance and quite some more features. Also, the new Photoshop CC has an in-app search, that’s something I think all graphics designers and Photoshop users need. The new Premier Pro CC a new “Streamlined Video Editing”. Adobe is also developing a new application called “Project Felix” which is a 2D and 3D graphics development, you can find the entire features of Adobe CC 2017 here.
“The Creative Cloud desktop app provides a quick way to update all of your apps to the latest versions.” – Adobe
How to Install Adobe CC 2017?
- First download Creative Cloud Desktop Application (trial)
- Then Sign in into your Adobe account, if you don’t have one you can create it here
- After that, you would be able to see the list of Adobe’s applications
- Depending on what application you want, you can download by clicking on the “download” button next to the application you want to install.
How to update your CC applications to the latest version, 2017 ?
Updating them are quite easy. Just follow the steps below:
- Open your Creative Cloud Desktop application on your mac or windows machine.
- Once it’s open, go check for updates. To do that you can click on the gear icon on the toolbar.
- Then after it successfully checks for updates, in the apps panel you can see the latest updates for your installed Adobe CC applications.
- So, if you want to update all the Adobe CC applications that are installed on your PC you can click on “Update All” else click on “Update” besides the application you want to update.
- Then it will start downloading, depending on your internet speed the duration of the download will defer. Once it finishes downloading the installation will automatically start.
And done! That’s how you install/update Adobe CC applications to the 2017 version.